Film still: Radiograph of a Family, dir. Firouzeh Khosrovani.
''Dedicated to allowing the highest quality video to be affordable to everyone, so the post production and television industry can become a truly creative industry." - Grant Petty-CEO
- As a market-leader, guiding the Creative Video Revolution
- Dedicated to quality, stability, accessibility and raises awareness and drives engagement.
- Sets out to change the industry forever
- Envisioned truly affordable high-end quality products
- Community driven
- Reach out to all documentary filmmakers
- To help true creativity blossom
'' IDFA challenges the dominant structures within the film industry by focusing on the creative process of filmmakers and documentary film, instead of commercial success. '' - Orwa Nyrabia - artistic director IDFA
- Is the largest documentary film festival in the world
- Dedicated to artistic excellence, social urgency and accessibility. IDFA stands for documentary film as an art form, for aesthetics, beauty, imagination and inspiration.
- Strengthens the documentary Industry
- Yearly, 300 high-artistic quality documentaries from all over the world premiere at IDFA
- IDFA has a large international community of filmmakers, professionals (editors/producers) and cinephilles.
- Supporting powerful documentary films and extraordinary filmmakers from around the globe
Photo by Roger Cremers.